You want to observe the surrounding air traffic?
Without content filtering and in real time?
You are looking for an easy all-in-one solution?
The Radarcape is a passive ADS-B receiver which can be used to observe aircraft (radarspotting) inside the reception range.
It contains a Linux computer (BeagleBone board, ARM CPU) with a network interface.
So, you can connect the Radarcape directly to your (home-) network.
There is an USB port at front side where you can connect external devices (e.g., USB sticks, WiFi wireless adapter, etc.)
The Radarcape is being delivered with pre-installed software. Over the user-friendly Web interface you can configure the Radarcape by yourself and operate easily.
- Quick installation: just connect and start observing aircraft
- No additional drivers required
- 2D map using simply a Web browser via integrated Web server
- 3D map visualisation via Google Earth
- All hardware in one box
- Best performant receiver in its class
- Open for 3rd party add-ons
- Raw data access for extended analysis
- Highly accurate GPS timestaps appropriate for multilateration
- Standalone device allows data access without an additional PC
- Simultaneous access to all features from multiple clients
- Flightradar24 feeding option included